About granite media
Granite Media aims to make quality storytelling and digital journalism profitable and sustainable through the use of data science and business innovation.
Granite is a digital media company headquartered in San Francisco, CA. The company publishes websites and articles in several categories, such as finance, travel, parenting, and more.
Granite sells 100% of its advertising through the major programmatic exchanges. To advertise with us, or to learn more about Granite Media, please contact us below.
News & Updates
IN THE NEWS:
- Server-to-server bidding doesn’t end up replacing header bidding (Digiday - January 4, 2018)
- It’s Time for Publishers To Build Trading Desks of Their Own (Publishing Executive - Nov 2, 2017)
- Michael Howerton Named Editor-In-Chief of Granite Media (Folio - October 19, 2017)
- The Graduation of Prebid (AdExchanger - September 27, 2017)
- How The Cloud Will Disrupt The Ad Tech Stack (AdExchanger - August 2nd, 2017)
- Granite Media Wants To Turn A Profit With Just Programmatic Revenue (AdExchanger - July 19, 2017)
- ‘An ad tech urban legend’: An oral history of how header bidding became digital advertising’s hottest buzzword (Digiday - June 16, 2017)
get in touch
San Francisco / 450 Townsend Street, Suite 222, San Francisco, CA 94107